Adams Rite RT1050D Rite Touch Digital Glass Combination Door Lock
The surface-mounted RITE Touch RT1050D provides flexible, keyless access control for single or double all-glass doors.
Function: The RITE Touch RT1050D is a digital door lock that provides keyless access control for all-glass openings. The RITE Touch offers sophisticated styling, convenience, flexible access control, and safety and security for single or double glass doors. Perfect for indoor applications, the easy to install surface-mounted RITE Touch RT1050D combines elegant aesthetics with the latest touch screen technology, to harmonize style and security.
- Battery-operated lock uses 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Expected battery life is 1 year based on 10 daily uses
- Programming via touch-screen
- RITE Touch will support up to 40 credential cards (extra cards available separately)
Operation: The surface-mounted lock features two options for credential actuation on the secure side of the door: either by entering a user code using a touch-screen or by using provided Mifare credential cards. The lock features dual unlock from the inside of the door: either by thumbturn or by using an override button.
- Door Thickness: 7/16” to 1/2” thick glass doors, indoor applications only.
- Lock Body: The RITE Touch RT1050D comes in an elegant mirrored finish.
- Front Body: 9/16” x 2-7/8” x 7-5/16”
- Back Body: 1-15/16” x 3-1/16” x 7-1/2”
- Bolt: Twin bolts measuring 13/32” diameter with 1-1/8” throw. Bolt Extensions included separately in standard package for larger door gap, including twin bolts with 2-1/8” throw.
- Strike: Surface-mounted strike plate for double glass doors provided.
- Operating temperature: 5°F to 130°F (-15°C to 55°C)
- Options: The RITE Touch RT1050D is designed for single or double glass doors. The surface-mounted strike is provided for double door applications. Extra credential cards available in packs of 5.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting plate, AA batteries (x4), credential cards (x4), single door magnet, bolt extensions, thin door plate, and mounting screws.