Arrow H Series H11TB-10B Grade 1 Entrance/Office Door Knob Oil Rubbed Bronze
Arrow Grade 1 Cylindrical Locksets are engineered and designed for lasting performance. They represent an outstanding value in builders’ hardware.
- Finish – Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Lock Chassis – Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Latch retractor is precision cast steel. Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97mm) bore through door.
- Backset – 2-3/4" (69.85mm) backset standard, 3-3/4" (95.25mm) and 5" (127mm) available.
- Door Thickness – 1-3/8" (35mm) to 2" (50.80mm)
- Latch – Brass with 1/2" (12.7mm) throw. 3/4" (19.05mm) throw dead- locking firelatch available for pairs of doors.
- Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 1" (25.4mm) bore in edge of door required.
- Latch Front – Brass, bronze or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm), beveled 1/8" (3.17mm) in 2" (50.8mm).
- Strike – Brass,bronze or stainless steel. ANSI A115.2, 4-7/8" (123.82mm) x 1-1/4" (31.75mm) curved lip standard. Optional 2-3/4" (69.85mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm) available. All strikes have 1-1/4" (31.75mm) lip to center dimension. Box strike available.
- Handing – Reversible.
- Cylinder, Standard – Solid brass, 6 pin cylinder with Arrow “A” keyway. Can be master keyed, grandmaster keyed and construction master keyed. Conventional cylinders also available in a variety of competitive manufacturer’s keyways. Supplied with two 6 pin nickel silver keys.
- Cylinder Options – Interchangeable core–lockset prepared for use with 6 or 7 pin interchangeable core. Supplied less core, but packed with
- 6 and 7 pin tailpieces. Will accept BestTM and FalconTM type cores. Suffix “IC” to design.
|Arrow Standard||Series|| |
ANSI/ Federal #
F109 (F81 & F82)/
Latchbolt operated by knob either side except
when outside knob is locked by turn button inside.
When outside knob is locked, latchbolt
operated by key outside or turning inside knob.
Pushing and turning inside button will cause
outside knob to remain locked.
Button will then need to be manually
rotated to unlock outside knob.