The CL415 are medium duty push button tubular mortice latchbolts. The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered.
The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
- Internal doors and external doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Medium duty tubular mortice latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in stainless steel and polished brass
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Back to Back option
- Code Free Mode
The CL415 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
- Body Material: Zinc Alloy
- Codes: 8,191 non sequential codes available
- Code change method: Requires removal of lock from door
- Code in / code out: No
- Code storage: Single code
- Door thickness: 35mm - 65mm (1 3/8" - 2 1/2")
- Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Spindle type: 2 part 8mm (5/16") spring loaded spindle
- Suitable for: Internal and external use
- Type: Tubular mortice latch