The Command Access electronic modification of the Von Duprin 996L series exit trim is perfect for stairwell conditions or applications where electric pullback of the exit device’s latchbolt is cost prohibitive or not required. This is especially practical in applications where fire/life safety codes require “fail safe” condition which is not an option with electrified latch pullback devices. Because the current draw is quite low there is no need for a more expansive power supply to provide the surge current. These trims are purchased as modifications only.
- Continuous duty solenoids used to insure trouble-free operation
- Internally mounted solenoid to ease installation (no special door prep required)
- No hassle 3-Year Warranty
- Outside lever locked (EL) electronically. Applied power prohibits outside lever from retracting latch(es). Outside key momentarily unlocks outside lever to retract latch(es). Inside push pad is always free for immediate egress.
- Operating Voltage :24VAC/DC (+or- 10%)
- Amperage: 150 mA
- Solenoid coil resistance - 12V = 49 ã_ / 24V = 159 ã_
- Sold Less Cylinder
- Storeroom Function
- Finish Available: 626 Satin Chrome