Medeco 11-0202-605 Bright Brass Double Cylinder Maxum Deadbolt Grade 1
*CLOSEOUT SPECIAL - LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE*
1) 2ea "00" keys are included.
2) This lock is not M3, keys are not restricted, lock does not come with card.
The Medeco® Maxum deadbolt exceeds ANSI Grade 1 standard for auxiliary locks. Solid brass, free turning collar and 1/4 inch diameter mounting bolts resist wrenching, prying and hammering attacks. One inch throw hardened steel bolt resists sawing and crowbar attacks.
The Maxum deadbolt can be ordered with a variety of different cylinder technologies. To compare the mechanical features, see the chart below.
- Solid brass collar spins under pressure to prevent wrench attacks
- Large thumbturn provides ease of use by physically challenged individuals
- Steel shroud over bolt protects against “ice pick” type attacks
- High security strike plate has a special box design with 2 inch screws that anchor the strike directly to the building structure behind the frame, preventing “kick-in” type attacks
- Hardened steel bolt and bolt throwing mechanism are surrounded by a heavy-gauge tubular steel housing for maximum resistance to crowbar attacks
- Solid brass design is secured with high-tensile steel mounting bolts for maximum resistance against hammer and prying attacks
- Utility patented key control, (for cylinders that incorporate the Medeco3design), provides protection against the unauthorized duplication of keys
- A special elevating and rotating pin tumbler design, along with false slots on the bottom pins, mushroom top pins and a sidebar mechanism, work together, to provide superior pick resistance
- Hardened steel inserts, positioned in critical areas of the cylinder, provide a high degree of drill resistance
- UL437 listing provides assurance that cylinders meet universal standards for drill and pick resistance and resistance against other types of forced attack