Medeco 52-7 2pk Keyed Alike Metrolock 52 Series High Security Padlock
*CLOSEOUT SPECIAL - LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE*
The Medeco MetroLock features a hardened, solid steel body, boron alloy shackle, dual ball bearing locking mechanism, and patent protected key control. The MetroLock is available in multiple shackle lengths to fit any vendor’s specific requirements. Every padlock cylinder is UL 437 Listed and can be keyed into any existing T-handle cylinder, cam lock, switch lock, or other Medeco 60 series system.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drill, pull, punch, and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- Hardened solid steel, chrome plated body.
- All Medeco cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- MetroLock padlocks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
- MetroLock padlocks can be keyed in with other 60 series products (10 series products may be keyed into existing 60 series systems).
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- Available in a variety of different shackle lengths.
- MetroLock pad locks can be used a variety of different applications including vending, storage and transportation.
- Warranted for two years against manufacturer’s defects. See Medeco limited Warranty for full details.
- Body is chrome plated steel.
- Shackles are 5/16'' diameter Boron Alloy.
- Available in 1-1/16" shackle clearance.
- 2-1/2" Body
- Use Medeco 60 Series keying system.
- 26 Satin chrome finish standard.
- 2 Medeco 52-7 Padlocks, Keyed Alike.
- 2 Medeco Keys.