High Security deadbolt system for commercial and residential doors.
Key rotation throws the bolt 1” toward the frame, interlocking two hardened ball bearings with the strike to increase jimmying resistance.
Ring and cylinder: solid brass Bolt anti drilling ring: hardened steel Strike: steel pins: nickel silver and stainless steel
Nickel chrome matt, nickel chrome, pVd
- Suitable for two backsets, no need for different parts.
- Easy and friendly to install.
- Easy conversion between standards and drive-in.
- The changeable faceplate has an expanded angle for installation on bevelled doors.
- Supplied as standard with 1” (25 mm) throw.
- Optional as double or single cylinder.
- Thumbturn tail self-adjustable to door thickness.
- Option for captive key deadbolt.
- Thumbturn can be set horizontally or vertically in locked position.
- Available in Classic, Interactive+, MT5 ® Keyway.