- The 4400 family of safe deposit locks represent an industry standard, trusted by financial institutions worldwide for over 80 years .
- Factory matchwork is available on request to match virtually any manufacturer’s guard key, as long as a sample of the key is provided to us .
- The pick resistant lever design also resists advanced decoding techniques .
- S&G safe deposit locks are all key retaining for added security in daily operations .
- All locks on this page are Listed by Underwriters Laboratories under Standard 437.
Two renter keys are provided with each lock . Renter sides are keyed different . Guard keys are not provided .
All locks on this page have brass plated covers and plugs.
| Nose Height || |
| .672” (17 mm) || .672” (17 mm) || 0.5” (12,7 mm) || #4 |