- Compatible with the SK-919TD1SUP or SK-919TD2A-U, as well as all other current SECO-LARM 315MHz transmitters.
- Use to control garage door opener, house lights, alarm control panel, or other devices via remote control.
- SK-910RBQ: FORM-C dry relay contact (NO/NC/COM) output. Rated 10 Amps at 24 VDC.
- Frequency 315MHz.
- This revolutionary receiver incorporates:
--1. Hi-Q SELECTIVITY and a CODING IC for rejecting unwanted RF signals.
--2.HIGHER SENSITIVITY for greater operating distances.
--3.UNSURPASSED ANTENNA MATCHING CAPABILITIES so the receiver is less affected by how and where mounted.
--4.GREATER TUNING STABILITY so the receiver's frequency remains unaffected by shock and vibration.
- LED indicates RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitter learned, memory cleared.
- Mode switch for easy transmitter learning.
- Learns up to 15 transmitters.
- 4 Output modes (programmable): 4-Second momentary, 1-Second momentary, Toggle, Latch.
- Screw terminals for simple connection.
|Operating Voltage||SK-910RBQ: 11~24VAC/VDC|
|Operating Distance||Up to 500ft (150m)*|
|Operating Temperature||-4º~162º F (-20º~72º C)|
|Current Drain||15mA at 12VDC (LED flashing)
45mA at 12VDC (activated)
|RF Codes||68 billion (SK-919TD1S-UP)|
|Number of Stored Transmitter Codes||Up to 15|
|Receiver Outputs||SK-910RBQ: Form C dry relay contact (NO/NC/COM); max 10 Amp at 24VDC|
|Receiver Output Modes||Programmable 4-sec. momentary (default), 1-sec. momentary, toggle or latch|
|Connectors||5 Quick-connect screw terminals (+, -, with NO/NC/COM)|
|Case Construction||High-impact ABS plastic|
|Size||3.25"x2.7"x1.1" (83x68x27.5 mm)|
|Enter Learn Mode||Press and hold mode switch for 3 seconds. LED will flash fast.|
|Learn Transmitter Code||Within 15 seconds of entering learn mode press transmitter button. LED will flash 1 time when button learned.|
|Clear Memory||After entering learn mode, again press and hold the switch for 3 seconds. LED will flash twice to indicate memory clear.|
|Reset Latched Output||Press mode switch momentarily and release.|
|Steady ON||RF reception (receiver is receiving RF signal from coded transmitter -- great for trouble shooting).|
|Fast Flash||In code-learning mode.|
|One Flash||A transmitter code is learned.|
|Two Flashes||All learned codes are cleared.|
*Actual range will vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment.