Von Duprin 6100 Series 6112 12VDC Fail Secure Heavy Duty Electric Strike For Rim Exit Device
Von Duprin electric strikes are known for their reliability, durability and security. The 6100 Series strikes are designed to withstand abuse. Their heavy-duty stainless steel construction is UL1034 listed and meets ANSI/BHMA Grade 1.
6100 Series electric door strikes are designed for use with a variety of rim exit devices including rim nightlatch. Electrified strikes allow remote release of a locked door by activating a movable lip (keeper) using an entry/exit button or credential reader and can be a cost effective means for managing access. 6100 Series strikes come standard as 24 VDC in fail secure mode. 12 VDC and AC operation can be selected, as can fail safe mode and other options that enable you to configure these strikes to fit your exact needs.
Use 6100 Series electric strikes for retrofit applications or new construction. To assure the proper selection of an electric strike on new applications, lockset compatibility charts are shown on the next page. When using a lockset not listed or if retrofitting a strike to an existing application, please contact Von Duprin technical support for application assistance.
- Five configurations available for rim exit and nightlatch devices
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Strike box allows horizontal adjustment to compensate for misalignment of the door or frame
- 24 VDC standard with 12 VDC and AC operation optional
- Two-piece plug connectors are furnished for ease of installation and removal during strike servicing
- Options include rectifier kit for VAC to VDC conversion, dual monitor switches, entry buzzer and Allegion Connect wire extension
- Six popular finishes available to suite with existing hardware
- Suitable for interior or exterior doors
- UL 10C 3-hour fire-rated electric strike (models 6111, 6112 and 6113) § UL 1034 listed for burglary-resistant electric door strikes
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 for endurance and dynamic strength
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1, 1500 lbs static strength
- Dynamic strength 70 ft lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
*With manufacturer’s mullion.
- 6112-12V-US32D (Satin Stainless Steel)
- 6112-12V-US4 (Satin Brass)
When used to replace Folger Adam 310-4, minor fame prep modification required.
Rim exit device compatibility 6111, 6112, 6113 & 6121 strikes
22, 33A, 35A, 551, 88, 98, 99,
XX-R, 18-R, 19-R, 24-R, 25-R
2800, 6500, 6800, 8500, 8800, 9500, 98003, 9898
Strike must be factory modified, specify when using with a 55 Rim device.
Deadlocking feature will not properly function, consult factory.
Panic only, not fire-rated.
6111 is recommended for LBR applications.
Note: When using a lockset not listed or when retrofitting an existing application, please contact Von Duprin technical support for application assistance.
6100 Series power requirements
Continuous duty = Energized 1 minute or more
Von Duprin 6111 Wiring