Yale nexTouch AU-NTB622-ZW2-2802-626 Z-Wave Touchscreen Keypad Lock Satin Chrome With Key Override
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Cylinder Option: Schlage C Key Override
- Wireless Module: Z-Wave
Take the next step in security with the nexTouch™ Keypad Access Lock from Yale®. nexTouch combines a modern look and innovative access control technology with an array of bold new features, offering an attractive access control solution to a range of facilities. With a heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification, nexTouch provides durable and reliable security from a brand trusted for over 170 years.
Featuring fully modular technology, nexTouch can be easily upgraded from a stand-alone lock to accommodate more advanced technologies, for more complex applications including multi-family and small business. Whether you need basic access control or a scalable solution to expand as your needs grow, Yale Works for You.
- Modular technology allows users to upgrade to ZigBee/Z-Wave or Data-on-Card technologies as system requirements change and grow
- Capacitive touchscreen or pushbutton keypad available, for tactile environments and ADA compliance
- Privacy mode enabled by a button push
- Up to 500 user codes in keypad only operation
- 9V battery backup prevents lockout even if the batteries fail
- Available in four finishes and three lever designs
- Easy traffic control: Engineered to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-use access control solution to protect your facility and personnel
- Modular technology: Unique and versatile design enables upgrade of the lock's technology when needed
- Key-free convenience: Reduces investment and maintenance costs
- Strong and reliable: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification ensures long life and reliability
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Yale nexTouch Keypad Lock Installation
This tutorial shows you how to properly install the Yale nexTo...
Yale nextTouch for Small Business
Rest easy knowing that only authorized personnel have access d...
Yale nexTouch Keypad Lock - Battery Backup Feature
Learn about the Yale nexTouch and its 9V Power Feature, which ...