Returns & Exchanges
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
Return shipping expenses are responsibility of the customer.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Any electronic product that has been opened and/or used cannot be returned unless the unit was received defective.
- We do not accept returns on modified products requested by the buyer. E.g. Locks rekeyed, re-handed, etc.
- We do not accept returns on special ordered products or products drop shipped from the manufacturer.
- We do not accept returns on credential cards, key fobs, ifobs.
- We do not accept returns on items under "Closeout" category.
- We do not accept returns on padlocks unless it is defective, we would exchange it at no cost.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Instructions and mailing address will be provided along with the RMA#.
- E.D. Locks & Security LLC approval must be obtained prior to return of any merchandise. Returns without an RMA number will be refused and returned at the shipper`s expense.
- Return for refund will not be allowed if it has been more than 30 days after original invoice date.- All returns are subject to inspection and a 15% restocking fee.
- If an item returned is found to be in unsellable condition, the customer may elect to have the item returned back. If returned, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges to return. The decision must be made within 15 days after advisement by E.D. Locks & Security LLC No refund will be issued.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. These include electronic devices and hardware in blister package.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your item is in new condition, not opened you may exchange it for any other that matches the same price. You will subject to a 15% restocking fee, but you still will have to pay return shipping.