The Medeco T21 is an electronic key cabinet that helps to organize, track and audit your company's keys. This low cost and convenient key management system allows you to authorize keys with a unique pass code for each user. For more information contact us at 1-877-207-6067!
*We are Marriot Approved Vendor*
Medeco T21 High Security Electronic Key Management
Medeco® T21 is a sophisticated stand-alone key management system which combines innovative RFID technology and robust design to provide small to medium sized businesses with the advanced management of 21 keys or keysets in a plug and play solution.
- Stand-alone Plug & Play solution with advanced RFID technology.
- Touchscreen interface.
- PIN access to designated keys or keysets which are individually locked in place.
- Keys are securely attached using special security seals.
- Simple to configure through the setup wizard.
- Concealed robust fixing points allow secure wall fixing.
- Mains operated with optional battery backup.
- User, key and access rights administration.
- Multilingual functionality.
- Screen based audit trail and reporting capability or export via USB port.
- 21 robust, long-life iFobs with security seals.
- 21 locking receptors with LED's.
- Robust and compact steel housing eliminates exposed hinges and obvious access points.
- Audible alarms.
- Manual override and door release functions in case of emergency.
Warranty: Medeco security locks warrants the T21 to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase.
- Cabinet dimensions: (H)427mm x (W)246mm x (D)95mm
- Weight: 3.94kg
- Power supply: Input: 100-240V AC, Output: 15V DC
- Battery backup: DC12v 1.2Ah (optional) (H)54.5mm x (w)48mm x (L)97mm
- Power: 15v 0.7amp max
- Operating temp: Ambient, for indoor use only (-5°C to +50°C at 95% non-condensing relative humidity)
- Mounting: Wall
- Key positions: 21
- Users per system: 1,000
- Interface: PIN only
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Medeco T21 Installation Tutorial
Medeco T21 Setup & Programming
- User, key and access rights administration
- Multilingual functionality
- Screen based audit trail and reporting capability or export via USB port
- 21 robust, long-life iFobs with security seals
- 21 locking receptors with LEDs
- Robust and compact aluminium & ABS housing with no exposed hinges or obvious access points
- Manual override and door release functions in case of emergency
- Audible alarms
- Stand-alone Plug & Play solution with advanced RFID technology
- Touchscreen interface
- PIN access to designated keys or keysets which are individually locked in place
- Keys are securely attached using special security seals
- Simple to configure through setup wizard
- No requirement for network connection or PC
- Concealed robust fixing points allow secure wall fixing
- Mains operated with optional battery backup