Bea 10PBJ1 Handicap Jamb Push Plate
The PBJ series are jamb style push plates specifically designed for guide rail applications, door jamb mounting or other applications where mounting space is limited. With a variety of graphic options and finishes, BEA provides a complete line of jamb style push plates for any application.
- Grade 304 stainless steel maximizes corrosion resistance and reduces rusting
- Stainless steel materials are 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Available in hard wired and wireless options (433, 390 or 300 MHz)
- Beveled edges provide a tamper / vandal resistant solution
- Activation across the entire surface area of the push plate
- Stainless steel design is resistant to scratches & scuffing as well as rust
- Text and logo are abrasive etched onto the surface for maximum durability
- Blue powder coat finish with either white "Push To Open" text and logo or logo only options available.
- A standard weather boot protects the cherry switch from harsh environments
- Wireless options include 433, 390 or 300 MHz frequencies