- 300 Series closers fulfill all requirements for ADA for interior and exterior doors. Complies with building and barrier free codes
- Ideal for new construction and renovations including:
- Office and Retail
Commercial and Industrial
- Factory tested to meet or exceed ANSI Standard 156.4, Grade 1
- Non-sized, fully adjustable 1 through 4, (Barrier Free ADA).
- Full cover.
- For 30-185 lbs door weight.
- Standard adjustable back check intensity valve
- Hydraulic door closer with standard adjustable back-check valve
- Standard full plastic cover (2 5/8" W x 3" H x 10 1/8" L)
- Universal Mounting - standard size #4 Mounting Holes. (9 - 1/16")
- Finishes available: Alum, Dark Bronze (Duro), Gold
- Dual valve, closing and latching speed controlled by two separate regulating valves
- Universal application, non-handed, designed for all standard installations
- Reinforced type adjustable tube arm
- Rack and pinion operation contained in a high tensile precision cast with needle bearing aluminum housing for the highest quality
- High quality hydraulic fluid for high lubricity and constant lubrication
- The streamlined design permits installation on most commercial and residential applications without adaptors
- Power adjustment bracket on regular arms (15% adjustments, ± 7 1/2%)
- Can be used for retrofit of Norton 1600 and Yale 50
- Lifetime Warranty