CM-30 Series UL compliant ‘request to exit’ (REX) switches conform to NFPA code requirements and are ADA compliant. They are designed to control electric locks, electromagnetic locks, electric strikes and low energy door operators. They may also be used for shunting, bypassing alarms, request to exit, timed functions and many other applications.
Where electronic time delay is required (i.e. door held open), Camden offers model CM-30EE with double break circuitry.
- High visibility 2" square button
- Single gang stainless steel faceplate
- 'E' model offers economical single label 'Push to Exit' version
- 3yr. 'Camden Tough' warranty with '2 for 1' replacement
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Contact Type: SPDT Form 'C'
- Contact Rating: 10A@30V DC
- Switch Type: Momentary
- Current Draw: LED Bulb: 14mA
- Std. Bulb: 80mA
- Dimensions: 4 1/2"x 2 3/4" x 2 1/2”
- (114.3mm x 70mm x 63.5mm)
- Std. Finish: US32/C32D