This patented Concealed Door Loop (CDL) is a low cost method of transferring low voltage power from the door frame to the locking device. Whereas typical door loops are surface mounted and remain constantly visible, the CDL slides into the frame completely concealing itself when the door is closed. Commonly used in storefront or main entrance applications with 3/4” offset pivots that swing up to 105°. The CDL’s aesthetic appeal will benefit retrofits and new installations alike.
- Durable finish
- Easy Installation
- Variable mounting locations
- Special 1/4” flexible armored conduit
- Supports up to 105 degree swing
- 12” length with aluminum finished caps
- Door side fixed, frame side extended for wire guidance