The ECL-230D is a code compliant, battery alarmed, rugged dead bolt, panic device with steel plate and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary exits.
- Attack resistant design withstands over 2200 lbs. of outside pull force
- Easy to see if the lights go out
- Single Point 1" throw dead bolt
- Saw resistantat dead bolt
- Corrosion resistant allow lock body
- 100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery (included)
- Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders
- Durable steel plate with photo luminescent sign absorbs light to then "glow in the dark" when lights are dimmed
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Door Types - Wood, Hollow Metal or Aluminum
- Door Thickness - Fits standard 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Minimum standard door width is 20"
- Door Stile - Fits minimum 5-3/4"
- Door Stile - Fits minimum 1-7/8" with optional ECL-475 Kit
- Machine and Sheet Metal Screws