Economical and reliable exit device
The 8000 Series exit devices with deadlocking latch bolts minimize forced entry while offering a low-cost solution to security and life safety requirements. The touchbar, rail assembly and integral parts are constructed of solid steel. Devices are available for labeled and non-labeled openings.
For paired doors where a full-width opening is only occasionally required, removable mullions are used. Doors are fitted with rim exit devices and normally function as single doors.
- The touchbar, rail assembly and integral parts are constructed of solid steel with covers and end caps developed from high-impact ABS thermoplastic.
- Maximum door opening 4' x 8'
- UL and CUL listed
- Constructed of solid steel
- ABS thermoplastic end caps cover
- Hex-key dogging
- Size "B": 28" – 36" Wide. Fits a 36'' and can be cut to fit a 28'' wide door.
- For wood or steel doors
- Exit only (no trim)
- Standard strike number 463
- Deadlocking latch bolts
- The DORMA 8000 Series is certified to the requirements of ANSI/BHMA A156.3 for grade 1 exit devices
- 5 YEAR MFG. WARRANTY
- Finishes Available: 689 Aluminum, 695 Duronotic