Glynn-Johnson 450 series holders and stops provide reliable and versatile surface-mounted overhead door control for all medium to light-duty applications.
The 450 series holders and stops are designed for installation in virtually all types of doors and frames including doors with conventional butt hinges, offset pivots, continuous hinges, swing clear hinges and many other specialty hinges.
Glynn-Johnson 450 Series holders and stops are designed for medium to light-duty applications. They’re ideal for openings that are subject to normal activity, providing protection for the door, frame, hinges and surrounding walls or obstructions. Designed for improved compatibility with most door closers, all models incorporate popular channel/slide arm design and offset jamb brackets. The improved design makes it easier to change functions in the field, should user requirements change.
- When the Hold-Open function is not a requirement, Stop-Only models provide a reliable method of door control
- Stop-Only models provide the same shock-absorbing capability as Hold-Open models
- The Stop-Only model may be used on fire doors
- These surface-mounted holders and stops offer the widest variety of functions, materials and finishes to fit all medium- to light-duty applications
- Provides reliable and versatile surface-mounted overhead door control for all medium to light-duty applications
- The templates provided allow for variable mounting positions, ranging from 85 - 110 degrees of opening
- Single acting doors
- Interior applications
- Finishes Available: US32D Satin Stainless Steel, 652 Satin Chrome