HID ISOProx II 1386LGGMV 10pk Proximity Access Control Card
The ISOProx II Card offers proximity card technology with photo identification capability on a single access control card. It is ISO 7810 compliant, with a nominal thickness of .030". The card features a graphics quality surface optimized for Photo ID printing, and is available in standard PVC construction, or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments.
Like all HID ISO cards, the ISOProx II proximity card can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards for ultimate access control.
When customizing cards using Re-Transfer Printers that fuse images to the surface of the card by applying heat and pressure (such as the Fargo HDP5000) we recommend the use of composite cards, which are better able to withstand the higher application temperatures.
Key Features of the ISOProx II Proximity Card
- Offers proximity card technology with photo identification capability on a single access control card
- Graphics quality surface for use with direct image printers
- Same size and thickness as a standard credit card
- Vertical or horizontal slot punch capability
- Lifetime warranty
- Typical Maximum* Read Range
- ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 2.5" (6.25 cm)
- MiniProx® reader-up to 5" (12.5 cm)
- ThinLine II® reader-up to 5" (12.5 cm)
- ProxPro® reader-up to 7" (17.5 cm)
- ProxPro® II reader-up to 8" (20 cm)
- Prox80™-up to 5" (12.7 cm)
- MaxiProx® reader-up to 20" (50 cm)
*Dependent on local installation conditions.
- 2.125" x 3.370" x 0.030" ± 0.003" (5.4 x 8.6 x 0.076 ± 0.0076 cm)
- Card Construction
- Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate or composite Polyester/PVC.