Locknetics by Schlage 621AL AA L2/ILL Heavy Duty Aluminum Exit Pushbutton
Pushbutton Option Selected
- Model: 621 (1 1 ⁄4" Button, single gang).
- Button: AL (Aluminum Button).
- Options: AA (Alternate action - maintained). L2/ILL (3 LEDs - green/yellow/red concealed within opaque cone).
Schlage pushbuttons are used to control the ingress and/or egress of a door. The 620 and 631 Series pushbuttons are easy to install and operate. Their standard and narrow stile plates offer ultimate flexibility. The 620 to 631 Series have multiple button configuration and finish options provide enhanced architectural appeal.
Schlage 620 and 631 Series pushbuttons also offer significant installer-friendly innovations such as screw terminal connections for the momentary action models and easy-to-install L2/ILL optional PC board, offering backlit illumination for the cone with green and red LEDs for monitoring purposes. Additional options include delayed action, double pole double throw a heavy-duty plate with several architectural finishes and extreme-duty pushbuttons.
Features and Benefits
- Pushbuttons are available in 1 1 ⁄4", 1 5⁄8", and 2 3⁄4" sizes.
- Two metal 1 1 ⁄4" button options: aluminum with engraved, painted red “PUSH TO EXIT”, and red coated aluminum button with engraved “PUSH TO EXIT”.
- 631 pushbutton available in 1 1 ⁄4" metal button, single gang and narrow stile.
- Two models of metal 1 1 ⁄4" button: aluminum with engraved, painted red “PUSH TO EXIT” and new red coated aluminum with engraved “PUSH TO EXIT”.
- Variety of colors and finishes available
Contact ratings with options:
- DP: 5 amp @ 30VAC/VDC, NO and NC contacts
- AA: 6 amp @ 30VAC/VDC, NO and NC contacts
- DA: 10 amp @ 30VAC/VDC, NO and NC contacts
- Red or Green LED’s, 12 and 24 volts DC
- Momentary Action: standard 5 amp@250VAC
- Cover Plate: Stainless steel (standard)