The Marks USA 9225AC/3 Mortise Lock is an Original Standard Mortise Lock used for Security Doors as well as for Storm door and sometimes on Screen doors.
It comes with the Mortise Lock Body 90A which is compatible with the Marks USA Uni-Lock Ornamental Iron 21AC, Marks USA Uni-Lock Ornamental Iron 9215AC, Marks USA Ornamental Iron 22AC, also with the Marks USA Metro Mortise 114 Series and the Marks USA Metro Mortise Lock 91A, these last two are Apartment`s Mortise lock sets.
The box include the Complete Marks USA Mortise Lockset (Knobs, Two cylinders Keyed alike for inside and outside, Marks USA Mortise Lock Body 90A, Strike Plate, and Two Keys)
Marks USA has been a primary manufacturer of Ornamental Iron Storm Door locks for many years. During that time, many innovative improvements were developed to increase the reliability and ease of installation. Innovations includes the "Uni-Lock" model with single screw assembly, elimination of threaded swivel spindles in favor of the more secure thru-bolted design, helper springs in lever-rose sets, and steel hubs for greater endurance.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Thru-bolted, Solid Brass Trim
- Made in our own plant in Amityville, New York, USA
- Door thickness: 1"
- Series 9 lock body, Backset: 2-1/2"
- Reversible mortise lock 1" bolt, 1/2" latch projection
- Lock front: 1" x 7-1/8"
- Thru-bolted solid brass trim assemblies
- Spring loaded captivated spindles
- Cylinder: Marks “A” keyway, 5 pin w/ 2 keys; keyed alike-6