Marks M9900-US32D Rim Exit Device Satin Stainless Steel
The Marks USA M9900 series exit device provides extreme durability for high impact applications such as schools, universities and other institutional or commercial buildings. The heavy-duty cast chassis provides superior durability, while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards
- Doors: 1-3/4" thick
- Strike: Roller strike
- End Cover: Flush mounted beveled “Panic Protector” design
- Rail Assembly: Extruded aluminum, 32D finish
- Dead Latch Bolt: Stainless steel 3/4" throw
- Dead Latch Bolt: Stainless steel 5/8"
- Dogging Feature: Allen key (M9900)
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel US32D
- Can be cut to 28.5"
|Dimensions||36" and 48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only (No Outside Trim Included)|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for “Panic Hardware”|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI 156.3 (2001), requirements for Grade 1|
|Warranty||Lifetime Mechanical Limited Warranty|