The Marks USA M9900 series exit device provides extreme durability for high impact applications such as schools, universities and other institutional or commercial buildings. The heavy-duty cast chassis provides superior durability, while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards.
- Doors: 1-3/4" thick
- Strike: Roller strike
- End Cover: Flush mounted beveled “Panic Protector” design
- Rail Assembly: Extruded aluminum, 32D finish
- Dead Latch Bolt: Stainless steel 3/4" throw
- Dead Latch Bolt: Stainless steel 5/8"
- Dogging Feature: Allen key (M9900)
- Fire Rated
- Finish: Extruded aluminum 32D
|Dimensions||36" & 48"|
|Trim Function||Exit Only (No Outside Trim Included)|
|U.L. Listed||Fire Rated Model 3 hour fire doors up to 38" x 86"|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI 156.3 (2001), requirements for Grade 1|
|Warranty||Lifetime Mechanical Limited Warranty|