NDE Series Wireless Cylindrical Locks
NDE wireless locks are integrated into popular PACS provider systems and now offer Bluetooth and NFC mobile credentials.
The Schlage NDE wireless cylindrical lock is designed to affordably extend electronic access control deeper into the building beyond traditional perimeter and high security openings. And now Schlage offers the NDE wireless lock with a mobile enabled option that gives users the security and convenience of using a smart device to gain access1.
The new NDEB mobile enabled wireless lock also has an interior push button with indication that expands the way the lock operates to include storeroom, office, privacy and apartment functions.
NDE wireless locks are integrated into popular electronic access control systems from PACS alliance members to offer customers the choice of working with the system that best fits their needs.
- Multi-technology reader compatible with proximity (125 kHz), smart (13.56 MHz) and NFC credentials
- NDEB model also compatible with Bluetooth (BLE, 2.4GHz)
- Wi-Fi access point (automatic daily updates)
- ENGAGE™ Gateway allows real time communication; RS-485 to alliance access control panel or IP to host software
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- WPA2, WPA, WEP, 802.1x
- Bluetooth low energy (version 4.2)
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.2
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 256-bit
- Built on Schlage ND mechanical lock
- Cylindrical 161L door prep with minor modifications
Cylinder and keys
- Standard keyway: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 with two patented keys
- Classic and restricted keyways, master keying and grand master keying options
- Key-in-lever, FSIC, and SFIC cylinder options
- Less cylinder options to fit common Sargent®, Corbin Russwin®, Medeco®, Yale® and Falcon® cylinders