Yale nexTouch AUNTT-620-NR-626 Keypad Combination Exit Trim Lock
The Yale Nextouch Keypad Exit Trim is the best solution to replace an existing mechanical trim lock to keyless access exit device.
Upgrade your exit device with key-free convenience
Whether for a new opening or an existing door, the Yale nexTouch Keypad Exit Trim is the perfect way to upgrade almost any exit device for easy, key-free access. Perfect for a variety of applications, including delivery doors, stairwells, or on an existing exit device, Yale nexTouch Keypad Exit Trim offers a new level of convenience to your commercial facility.
COMPATIBLE EXIT DEVICES
|Corbin Russwin||ED5200, ED5200S|
|Von Duprin®||98, 99|
|Yale||1800, 2100, 6000, 7000|
*Compatible with rim device only. Please contact Technical Product Support for more information.
• Capacitive touchscreen or pushbutton keypad available, for tactile environments and ADA compliance
• Patented adjustable mounting posts enable retrofit onto many exit device models without any additional hardware
• Up to 500 user codes in keypad only operation
• 9V battery power backup prevents lockout even if the batteries fail
• Modular technology allows users to upgrade to data-oncard or wireless technologies as system requirements change and grow
• Easy Traffic Control: Engineered to provide an easyto-use access control solution to protect your facility and personnel
• Retrofit-friendly: Able to be installed in place of mechanical exit trim on many pushpad exit devices, including competitor models
• Key-free Convenience: Reduces investment and maintenance costs associated with managing keys
• ANSI/BHMA: Grade 1 certification ensures long life and reliability