Two selectable arming modes for security door alarms and locks –
- Always armed mode – when key is turned counter clockwise to the disarm position, the key cannot be removed. To remove key, turn back to arm mode, thus keeping unit armed always.
- Standard security door alarm arming mode – when key is inserted turning counter clockwise will disarm and key can be removed. Turning key clockwise will arm and key can be removed.
Max-Flex Terminals, allowing for any or all of the following:
- Continuous power with the addition of an external power supply
- Multiple door monitoring permitted with built-in external reed switches
- Security Door Lock and Alarm Status Indicator – The LED will indicate RED when armed.
- Entry Delay Time Options – include 15 seconds, 1 minute 15 seconds &
- 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Unauthorized use of door causes alarm to sound and activates LED indicator
- Options include continuous alarm, minute shutdown with auto reset and exit/entry delay
- Tamper switch supervised
- Digital codes for master, management and passage (used for auto-arming)
- 3 security levels for: a) high security b) unattended applications c) flexible control for delivery doors, etc.
- Audible low battery warning
- 3 Programmable 95db siren styles: sweep, pulsed, and steady
- Logo key is dual function test button