Rosslare’s AY-Q12 is a unique combination of RFID proximity reader within a metallic housing. This fully sealed, epoxy potted unit provides weatherproof and vandal-resistant solution for extremely harsh environments. The reader operates with 125 KHz proximity cards and tags, with Wiegand 26-Bit output and a read range of up to 6.5 cm (2.5 inches).
The AY-Q12 is certified for compliance with all leading International Safety and Access Control standards.
- Wiegand 26 Bit output format
- High strength design, epoxy potted, fully sealed within an all-metallic housing
- Excellent RFID card read range up to 65mm (2.5″).
- Wide range operating voltage: 5 to 16 VDC.
- 60 cm (23.6″) shielded interface cable.
- Backed by Rosslare’s International Guarantee and service with ISO9001 (Certified TUV Rhineland) level business and manufacturing operations.
- RF Modulation: ASK at 125 kHz.
- Internal buzzer.
- LED color control input.
- Optical wall tamper detection.
- Water-resistant with epoxy potting (IP65) suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Comes with mounting template for easier installation.