S. Parker Hardware 441BC Multi-Size Grade 1 Door Closer Aluminum Finish
A power adjustable door closer that features a cast iron body and is ANSI A156.4 Grade 1 and ANSI A117.1 compliant. It is also UL Listed. Manufactured under ISO 9002 guidelines, this ADA (Handicap) multi-sized closer has adjustable Spring Power for a range of sizes which can be adjusted after installation.
- Cast iron body
- ANSI A156.4, Grade1 and
- ANSI A117.1 compliant
- UL listed
- ADA (Handicap) multi-sized closers with adjustable Spring Power for a Range of sizes, adjustable after installation
- Manufactured under ISO 9002 guidelines
- Tri-Style installation: installs regular, parallel arm or top jamb.
- Non-handed: installs on either side of door.
- Adjustable sweep and latch speeds: separate valves to adjust each speed.
- Adjustable backcheck: standard.
- Adjustable delayed action closing option available.
- Installs 3 ways: regular arm, parallel arm and top jamb.
- Cover: high impact, UL listed molded plastic full cover.
- Power of closer can be adjusted to conform to the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and as outlined in ANSI A 117.1
- Specifications for Making Buildings and Facilities Accessible to, and Usable by the Physically Disabled.
- Door Opening: regular arm 120°, parallel arm 180° and top jamb 120°.
- Finish Available: Aluminum
The following manufacturers’ products fit the same physical footprint as our 441 BC Series Door Closer.
- LCN 4041
- Norton 7500/7700
- Dorma 8916
- Dor-O-Matic SC70
- SARGENT 351
- Yale P400/4400
- RYOBI D3530