Sargent and Greenleaf 6120-309 Electronic Lock Only
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed Type 1, and RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
- A motor-driven lock bolt offers a high level of security by eliminating the threat of vibration and bouncing attacks.
- Management reset code, one master code, and eight user codes.
- Management reset code (MRC) restores the lock to its original factory code if the master code is lost.
- Time delay up to 9 minutes.
- The 6120 Series incorporates a penalty time feature to prevent opening by entering sequential or random codes until a valid code is found.
- The deadlocking square bolt model withstands 225 lbs. (1000 newtons) of bolt end pressure for a high level of security and durability in boltwork blocking applications.
- Non-deadlocking spring bolt model is designed for lightweight and inner compartment doors that require the lock to latch and secure the door.
- Can be used with the Biometric Keypad, 2-battery keypad, standard 1-battery keypad (lighted and non-lighted), and the low profile keypad.
- Can be used with either a one-battery or two-battery keypad.