Sargent & Greenleaf D225-024 Standard Spy Proof Dial With Key Locking
- Dials & Rings for 6600/6700 Series Locks.
- Dials are equipped with single spline 5 ⁄16” - 40 spindles.
- A spindle is pressed into a dial with its spline keyway aligned to either 41 or 50 on the dial.
- The #41 splining location is required to ensure full lock bolt extension when key locking dials are locked down with zero under the opening index.
- Dial spindles will accommodate a maximum door thickness of 3.4 inches (86.5 mm).
- Thicker doors require a special order dial.
- Dial rings are shipped with dial ring bearings and necessary mounting hardware for standard installations.
- Can be used with any Group 2 or Group 2M type lock.
- Spindles splined to 41 on the dial. This results in a forbidden zone of 90 to 10 in Group 2 and Group 2M combination locks.
- Incorporates a solid, machined brass spindle long enough to accommodate a 3.4" door thickness .
- Use with lock models 6630, 6631, 6651, 6730, 6731, 6738, 6741, 6748.
- Finish Available: Black and White, Satin Chrome.