CAMDEN DOOR CONTROLS CI-1K Series of key and gate switches feature heavyduty faceplates with die cast aluminum enclosures and rubber gaskets. These key switches provide 2 SPST momentary switches and a mortise cylinder with 2 keys. UL Listed and CSA certified, these key switches are also tamper proof. To gain access to the interior of the switch, remove the cover plate screws. Insert and turn the key clockwise or counterclockwise as far as it will go. Holding the key in place, pull the cover straight off the chassis.
- INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR USE
- HEAVY-DUTY DIE CAST ALUMINUM ENCLOSURE
- NEMA 1 AND NEMA 2 RATED FOR INTERIOR USE
- NEMA 4 RATED FOR EXTERIOR USE
- FORM A AND FORM C OUTPUTS AVAILABLE
- HIGH POWER OUTPUTS 18A @ 125 VDC 15A @ 250 VDC
- TAMPER RESISTANT
- UL LISTED, CSA CERTIFIED
Camden Door Controls CI-1K Series key and gate switches are designed to control automatic overhead doors, security gates, storefront grills and shutters. They can also be used for shunting, bypassing alarms, request to exit, timed functions and many other applications.
The key switches used throughout the complex shall be tamper resistant with heavy-duty faceplates. The enclosures shall be constructed of die cast aluminum with a rubber gasket to seal against moisture. The key switches shall be Nema 1 and Nema 2 compliant for indoor use and Nema 4 compliant for outdoor use. The switches shall be rated for 18A @ 125 VDC, 15A @ 250 VDC, and shall be UL Listed and CSA approved. All switches shall be tamper resistant.
|Contact Type:||CI-KX: 2 x N/O SPST |
CI-KXS: 2 x N/O SPST, 1 x N/C Momentary
|Contact Rating:||18A@125V DC, 15A@250V DC|
|Dimensions:||4 5/64" x 4 3/8" x 2 3/4" |
(105mm x 111mm x 70mm)
- CI-1KX: DIE CAST ALUMINUM ENCLOSURE, PAINTED GREY, NEMA 1,2,3R, 4,6,12,13 AND ICS (Replaces CM-1400)
- CI-KXS: AS ABOVE, WITH WEATHERIZED STOP BUTTON, NEMA 1, 2, 3R, 4, 6, 12, 13, AND ICS (Replaces CM-1450)