Sargent & Greenleaf 2740-100 Electromechanical Safe Lock
- Advanced electromechanical design that offers an exceptional level of security in an easy-to-operate safe lock.
- Familiar left-right-left dialing sequence, and onehanded operation for convenience.
- Twenty man-hours resistance to expert manipulation.
- Built in thermal protection provided by an integral thermal relock component.
- Simplified installation process significantly decreases installation time and reduces the likelihood of errors and damage to parts.
- Meets the stringent requirements of Federal Specification FF-L-2740A.
- Change key for quick, easy combination changing is included with each lock.
- Stainless steel lock bolt is strong enough to resist 600 lbs. of force.
- Single User and Dual Control modes of operation are selectable and changeable at any time.
- The lock case uses S&G’s “Magic Module™” footprint and .461 inch bolt throw for ease of retrofit on existing containers.
- The use of internal batteries allows for a straightforward, robust lock design.
- The lock cover is retained on the lock whenever the bolt is retracted.
- 2740 lock, dial, ring, dust cover, change key (no setup module)