Sized to cover up existing mounting holes, the TSH is used for standard pulls on aluminum doors. It is employed to open inswinging doors or as an alternate push-open device for inswinging and outswinging doors, providing a different look on aluminum frame glass doors. For indoor use only.
- For use on any push, pull or swing-through door
- Activates a DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which allows free egress
- Backup push button
- 16ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included
- Operates on either 12 or 24VDC
- Available ElectroLynx™ ready
- UL Listed
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Current Draw: 40mA at rest; 25mA releasing
- Voltage: 12 or 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C]
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- Clear anodized finish