The 700 series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications. The 712 series is for use with cylindrical locks, moritse locks, and mortise exit devices in hollow metal frame applications when the lockset has a 1/2'' or 5/8'' throw latchbolt. Fits a sandard 4-7/8'' cutout with modification, and has square corner faceplate for hollow metal frames.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only)
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour double door fire-rated (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed
- UL 296 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- New York City accepted
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- RoHS compliant
- Finish Available: Satin Stainless Steel
- .29 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .15 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Horizontally adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- 1/2” keeper depth
- 3/4" keeper depth
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty